Private (NCC) Operations
All General Aviation aircraft that include any of the following:
- Over 5700kgs MTOM
- Approved for more than 9 passenger seats
- A helicopter of over 3180kgs MTOM
- A helicopter approved for more than 5 passenger seats
- Part of an operation that involves more than 2 aircraft
- Deemed to require an approval by the BCAA in the interest of the public
All Operators of aircraft registered in Bermuda for the purpose of General Aviation, to which Articles 132 and 133 apply, must have an Approval granted in accordance with Article 134 of the Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order 2013, as amended.
New Application Package
- Flight Operations Approvals for Complex General and Corporate Aviation
- Acceptable Fatigue Management Scheme
- Initial Guidance for New Operators on the Bermuda Register
- Article 134 Approvals - Frequently Asked Questions
Agencies Assisting In Article 134 (NCC) Approvals
The following named companies are providers who offer a service which can assist in the process of obtaining BCAA approval under Article 134 of the Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order 2013, as amended.
These companies either have clients who are operators of Bermuda registered aircraft who are actively in the process of seeking the approval or have recently gained approval, or alternatively have been assessed as capable of assisting a client.
- ABACUS Aviation Consultancy
- Aviation Info Tech
- Aviation Manuals
- Aviation Risk Services
- Baldwin Aviation
- FltPlan.com (Flight Plan, LLC)
- Flight Pro Consulting
- Grey Owl Aviation Consultants Inc.
- QAS Aviation International Limited
- Quality Resources LLC
- Silverstone Group
- SMS Aviation Safety Inc.
- WYVERN ltd.