Air Traffic Control Licencing
Application for an Air Traffic Controller or Student Air Traffic Controller Licence or Rating
The issue of an Air Traffic Controller or Student Air Traffic Controller licence or rating is in accordance with the provisions of the Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order, for the time being in force, and with the standard set out in paragraph 4.4. of Annex 1 (Personnel Licencing) to the Convention on International Civil Aviation and is effected by the Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority for the purpose of operating Air Traffic Control services at the L.F. Wade International Airport.
Initial Application Requirements:
- Copy of completed Air Law Examination
- Copy of completed Local Knowledge Examination
- Copy of foreign Air Traffic Controller’s Licence or results from BCAA approved training institute.
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.